Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our first blog.

Hi everyone, I just wanted a fresh start to a brand new blog. This will be updated frequently as interesting things occur. Be sure to check back as often as you can. For now I would like to sort of give an introduction of who we are at Enhanced Media. First of all, it is owned by two people, one being Julian Geraets, and one being myself, Matt Hollman. We live in Nelson British Columbia in Canada. We ski at a wonderful resort known as Whitewater. If you haven't heard of it you should probably check it out, it has the best snow I have ever skied, and it gets a ton of it, so be sure to check it out eventually.

Here are some photos from www.skiwhitewater.com:




Well, I'm off for now, thank you very much for taking interest in this blog. There is a lot more to come! - Matt Hollman

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?